What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Please make sure all dogs are leashed or in a crate when entering or leaving our clinic. Even if your dog is friendly, not all pets are comfortable with a loose dog being in their environment. Moreover, pets are stressed and/or not feeling well. Keeping your dog leashed helps us maintain balance and calm in our clinic. Also, if using a flexi-lead or retractable leash, keep them locked in a short position at all times.
- Please make sure all cats and pocket pets are in a crate when entering or leaving our clinic. Though your pet may not like being in a crate at home, we guarantee your pet appreciates it out of the home, especially in the veterinary clinic. Most exams done on cats here are actually done while your cat relaxes in their own crate. This helps promote calm and prevent added anxiety or fear.
- Please bring any vaccination/medical records you have for your pet and a list of medicines your pet is currently taking.
- A veterinary technician will review your pets history and gather information prior to seeing the veterinarian.
- A physical exam will be preformed by one of our experienced veterinarians.
- We will discuss your pets general and specific needs for the future.
- As always, we do our best to make you and your pet feel as comfortable as possible throughout your visit.
- We do expect payment at time of services. We take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Care Credit. To find out more about Care Credit and/or request an online application, click below or call them personally at 1 (800) 677-0718